Handle BOM management across the product lifecycle.
ENOVIA Bill of Materials Management empowers product engineers to create and maintain a complete, accurate, and up-to-date bill of materials (BOMs). Today, most products require contributions from multiple disciplines including mechanical, electrical and software engineering. This increases product complexity and, therefore, the task of creating an accurate BOM and maintaining it as changes occur through the product development process. Enterprise stakeholders depend on an accurate BOM to purchase, manufacture, sell, and support products. ENOVIA provides a consolidated, fully connected global or site-specific view of the bill of materials, and a common automated development and change process to maintain accuracy. The result is improved collaboration, less rework, higher product quality and lower development costs.
• Over a single platform, BOM management across the product lifecycle from as-designed to as-built/serviced
• Real-time collaboration between all engineering design disciplines (mechanical, electrical, software).
• Easy access to global part libraries for standardization and re-use
• “New Part Request” implementation processes, allowing all product development stakeholders to participate
• End-to-end product IP and BOM traceability from design to manufacturing and services functions
• Parts usage and change impact analysis across the enterprise using powerful “where-used” capabilities
• Optimized BOMs for materials compliance and other parameters early in the product development phase while change costs are low